You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Oscommerce site for small business
Need PHP developer with experience in osCommerce who can help us establish a multi-front-end.
Our site is at http://tinyurl.com/2ttpsz - as you can see, there are around 3700 products, and we would like you to work with our existing web developer to divide the site into three more specialised sites, like, for example, http://tinyurl.com/2lqkge (this is just a graphical shell).
Style and design will be handled locally - what we want from you is the multi-front-end - how to run three separate sites from a single MySQL database using osCommerce.
Here are the specific requirements:
- Each of the three front ends to have its own design, and domain name, but retain the single back end, available to the Top Administrators and to Frontend Administrators. Graphical style would be handled by ourselves.
- Top admin can add products and then select which front end those products belong to
- Reports - possibility to run reports for each separate front end.
- Checkout - possibility for separate SSL certificates and secure URLs for each front-end
- Top administrator ability to change each front end's template
- only display those categories that have products, dependently on the front end
- customer list, order list in the back end, and all the reports filtered by front end
- each front end to have the facility to have its own logo, branding, FAQs, etc - this would be set in the Admin panel. That information should be used on the front end, everywhere, including all printed materials (invoices, packing slips, etc)
We're always looking for new people, so if this single job works out, there would be the possibility of a more permanent arrangement.