You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project is for a PHP script which downloads PDF pages from a newspaper website after logging in.
The script MUST
1. Login using the credentials provided
2. Access the page as specified in the detailed steps
3. Not hammer the website and have provisions to slow down rate of access and rate of download as specifiable options
4. Maintain the session as active while downloading
5. Save the PDF file as specified in the detailed steps
6. If session times out, should relogin
1. This is a paid access website for which I have access. If you need to examine the website, contact me privately and time limited access will be provided for you to have a look around.
2. This end product must be a PHP command line script that must work from a DOS/Windows environment. It can use wget for the actual downloading – that’s available on Windows as a binary.
(see attached detailed steps)