Hello all potential bidders!
So this is a listing for a Social Network that is to be built by September 2013. Firstly, there are a few requirements that must go with this:
- UK/USA Developers ONLY. Bids that are not WILL BE REMOVED.
- You must be fluent in English.
- If you are in the UK, you must be willing to meet up (London).
- You must be able to keep me updated over project developments over BaseCamp.
- An ALPHA version of the Social Network must be available by August 2013.
- Testing for the Social Network and bug fixes must be complete by September 2013, ready for an official launch, which will be followed by a huge launch party.
- Must be aware of UK Privacy Legislation and the UK Privacy Act.
- NO COMPANIES, IF YOU ARE NOT A FREELANCER, DO NOT BOTHER BIDDING.
It was a Social Network which I dreamed up of about a year ago. I've designed it ever since and it's received many investment backings, however they require a prototype of the social network to be available before they go ahead. These investors are huge investors and we're talking about investment backings of up to £10 million pounds.
What I need you to do?
- Designs are in PSD Format, grouped and layered. You need to translate those into solid HTML Designs for you to code with.
- Code the whole site of course!
- You will need solid knowledge of E-Commerce, there are e-commerce systems that need to be built in Socialite.
- Java/Flash Voice & Video Calling between users/multiple users.
- Use of HTML5/CSS3/jQuery animations where appropriate.
- Uploading of files and compression.
- Messaging between users/multiple users.
- An advanced advertisement system which heavily uses HTML5 Geo-Location.
- Creation of an iOS/Blackberry/Android. - All PSD Designs Provided. - Heavy use of GeoLocation features, however pretty much else is basic.
- Room for scalability.
- Leaving of self-destructing voice/video notes between users.
- All the features that are already on Facebook! -Events, Apps etc...
- Must be able to create a back-end of the Social Network for admins which gives real time stats and admin tools (banning users, blocking users, antispam)
- Real-time trends.
- The Project Budget is £1500-3000GBP. Bids no higher please.
- Winning bids that are significantly lower than £2500 will have the chance of receiving a non-voting shares of Socialite of between 1-15%. Consider this carefully. You have a chance to change the world here, a huge chance. Imagine yourself working as one of the senior developers at Socialite.
- Take into account that there will be investments in the future, there is a very HIGH chance you will be paid significantly more after this for improving the Social Network.
- You will need to sign an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) before any more information is provided to you after winning the bid.
- Agreements to carry out work will need to be signed if your bid is accepted.
Lastly, check out the Promo Video!
If you've read this are going to PM me, please ensure that you put "Socialite.me" before you start the message so I know you've read all of this.