You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This job is for people who have experience with:
I need 2 create an affiliate system in PHP (that works with PayPal) like follows:
Jimmy gets an affiliate ID from my website.
Sally joins my website through Jimmy's affiliate ID.
However, in order to complete the payment (and become a paid member), the system should take Sally to step one (pay me $5), then step 2 (pay Jimmy $5).
Only after that can sally be a full member (with her own affiliate ID).
So, in other words, Jimmy gets his affiliate commission "on the fly" (as the order is made), and so do I (the admin).
However, the PHP system must know (and verify) that BOTH payments have been made before anyone gets their full membership (or affiliate ID).
SO, The system will need:
- A basic user registration system that assigns people with an affiliate ID.
- The ability to take 2 PayPal payments, and to know that those payments have been made to compete registration for the new member (who made the 2 payments).
So, the system will need an Admin Area that displays the following:
- A paginated list of referrals (including who referred who).
- A tally of how many payments have been earned (and by who).
- A page that allows me to send an email/announcement to all members.
- A page that allows me to change site defaults (ie: cost to join, referral percentage, site name, admin email etc -- just all the usual variables that any script would have).
I don't really care how the information is displayed -- just as long as it's there and understandable, in case I need to know who referred who.
The users need a page that displays the following:
- User details (ie: PayPalemail, name, etc).
- List of referrals (along with total income tally).
- A form that allows them to add information to their own affiliate page (see below "About Affiliate Pages").
Also, appropriate emails have to be sent for processes:
- Admin notification of new users.
- When a new user pays, an email is sent to the referrer and the admin, congratulating them of the new sale.
- If a user changes their email, it must be validated.
- Registration must also be validated (before payments).
I don't really care about what the HTML looks like. I have the ability to clean it up. Just the basic HTML will do. All I really want is the back end functionality. I'll make it look pretty later, no probs.
About Affiliate Pages:
When a new member has paid the 2 payments ($5 to their referrer and $5 to the admin), they get a web page like:
- When they register, a username check will have to be done.
They will also get an affiliate ID, ie:
mywebsite.com?id=rednoseclown (after their username)
Again, none of this has to be pretty. I am just looking for the back end functionality. Pure programming. I am capable of doing basically anything I want with the front end.
Of course, while you are working on the site, you might come across problems/ideas that I didn't think of. If you think of something let me know and I'll likely agree to have it added.