Description: I am looking for a custom professional electronics (specializing in LCD/Plasma/DLP display systems/DVD Player/ Home Audio/ video) product review website (www.gsmarena.com and lcdtvbuyingguide . com has most of features what we care looking for)
This project consists of
a main website,
a template system for editorial reviews,
a database to track visitor reviews,
and a article writing system to post new articles.
The main website will consist of a Home page, about us page, and a contact us page, buying tips, where to buy. When someone visits the site they should be able to search for a particular brand or style of display system, such as Pioneer, LG, plasma, lcd, etc.. They should also be able to navigate through a menu system, for example: Home Theatre>LG>LCD>32" OR Computer Monitors>SAMSUNG>LCD>19" etc.. At this point there will be a product Description Page with an editorial review, visitor rating, visitor comments, and the option to offer the item for sale (which can be disabled if needed). All Reviews should be displayed below the product description and images.
On the back end there is an area where the administrator can add new products (manufacturer, size, type, resolution, screen shape, connections+, etc.. all of which is visitor searchable from any page), along with the image, and an editorial review. (Interface should be made to import new products using CSV file or XML file) main page for that particular product. The backend system should also track visitor reviews and comments, with an admin approval system.
When a user is on a product page they will see the editorial review, the visitor rating, and the visitor reviews. They can also submit their own review, and rate the product.
Here are a few major points that will need to be addressed:
• Site needs to be optimized for Search Engines (All main pages, product pages need to be search engine friendly and search engine accessible)
• Visitor Registration w/password (Visitor will input a few details when entering a review Name email address, city, state, zip code, country, etc.)
• Paid listings will be on the right side of each page.
• Banner ads may or may not be displayed, but we should have a place for them.
• Search capabilities (Search for a product, size, type, etc...).
• Site should be very user-friendly, easy to navigate. Modern vibrant and simple look
• Ability to block words, moderate reviews
• Review visitor comments (we will need to approve visitor comments, before they will be published to the site).
• Ability to update the product pages through the administration panel.
The product pages should be similar to most other product review sites you see, such as Cnet, lcdtvbuyingguide dot com http://www.gsmarena.com
Photos (one main, 2 secondary/linked to open in new window)
More info will be given to winning bidder such as domain name and the like