Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Preferred technology: Perl. I think, PHP may do the job too, however, I am not comfortable with PHP. So if proposed solution is in PHP, please tell me the reason to switch.
Since GAF does not allow HTML tags, I have replaced < and > by -.
Sign in to a 3rd party SUPPLIERSITE. Search for products by name (APPROX PROD NAME).
Extract text from the of results: Each result comes in -div- tag.
Generate a table with a "Add to queue" link for each search result.
Let user click to one of the links.
Reload the page with previous table.
1) Sign in to the website over HTTP
2) Execute following GET query
http://www.SUPPLIERSITE.com/search/PRODUCT/PRODUCT?keyword=APPROX PROD NAME&lc.1.viewType=list
3) Extract all links of the form:
-a- href="/catalog/PRODUCTDetails/212084" title="PROD NAME"
PROD NAME -/a-
4) Extract all texts between "- and -/a-, i.e, "PROD NAME"
5) Extract all texts between /PRODUCTDetails/ and " (i.e 212084)
6) Generate following HTML table for all extracted rows:
-a href="http://www.SUPPLIERSITE.com/catalog/PRODUCTDetails/212084" title="PROD NAME""-
-a href="http://www.SUPPLIERSITE.com/queuemgmt/addTitleToQueue?titleId=212084&saveQ=false"-Add to Queue-/a-
Added 5 JAN 2009, 12:09 PM EST
Please do not bid if you feel it will take more than 2-3 man hours.