I need a program written that will automatically register standard youtube.com user accounts.
Here is the list of requirements for the youtube.com account creator:
1. the program will allow me to preset the basic signup fields.
2. for the signup email address the program will take a list of domains and cycle through domains as users are being created and generate a random string to use for email address
example: skdi4e5mkd 'at' domain.com
3. for the username the program will take a list of base names and create random usernames.
example: The base word is "joeyfire"
The program would use, 7685joeyfire or joeyfire9583, for the username of that account. Only use numbers (4).
Would also like the option to turn off the random part... so the program would use 'joeyfire' instead.
4. the program will show me the captcha (if you can bypass, even better) and I will type it to create the account then the next captcha will show for the next account.
5. the youtube accounts will be recorded to a txt file in username:password form.