You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Basically what I need is a script that can catch .co.uk names domain names using Nominets EPP system.
1. Create an EPP client based on Extensible Provisioning Protocol using defined XML schemas that can run server side.
2. EPP client must be able to query the nominet Domain Availability Checker (DAC) to renew (Catch) expiring domains.
3. Least amount of code possible, robust and efficient
4. EPP client to be able to load the various XML schemas required to catch the domains
5. EPP client must be able to query the DAC in specified intervals according the Acceptable Usage Policy (Nominet),
6. EPP client must be proved to work on a hosted linux server using coding (again not sure what is the most suitable code to use).
7. EPP client must be able to handle all error checking.
Only people who have actually worked on epp can work on this.