Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Needed is Nagios nrew install (total of 16 services and 4 hosts to start with)
also a web front end for different groups to create their own accounts and provision or modify their own monitoring tests.
the web front may already exists in the open source community or may not, but we need to the web front to be able to carry a backend that is capable of modify or create new conf files and restart the services.
responses such as "we can do the job" and " we read your requirements" will be ignored, what is needed in your primary response are the break down of the phases, requirements and DELIVERABLES.
Additional Project Description:
01/28/2013 at 10:49 GMT
1. each group provision their own and see only thier own
2. Passive checks because of firewalls rules
3. WMI checks in windows and windows performance monitor require the agent install on client machine
4. log monitoring
01/30/2013 at 16:14 GMT
1. Install nagios core
2. Install monitoring for 3 servers (localhost and two windows with wmi for thresholds and "started" and "running", and events) with passive checks
3. Create a web form for groups to fill out online when they request the service.
4. Document the process.
5. Decide if you can make a commitment to process all requests coming from different groups over the period of a year