You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a simple Perl 5.10.1 script that will search Evolution 2.30.3 email box for all user's Domain Names that have a canceled PayPal subscription. PayPal sends one email when the user signs up with the Subscription Number and Domain Name and then when the user cancels PayPal sends another email with the Subscription Number (but without the Domain Name) so you can only find the Domain Name if you search the email for the original order matching the Subscription Number. Evolution 2.30.3 stores their emails in a flat file on my local hard drive.
Original email contains:
You have a new subscriber <in subject>
Domain Name: mywebsitedomainname.com <in email body>
Cancelation email contains:
has been cancelled <in subject>
Subscription Number: S-99S413488V725190M <in email body>
1) search file for all email messages who's subject contains the text
has been cancelled
2) inside each of the found messages search for the text
3) record the 19 characters to the right of the txt
Subscription Number: S-99S413488V725190M
4) search the email box file for all matching Subscription Numbers who's subject contains the text
You have a new subscriber
5) inside each message find the text
6) record the next 60 characters next to the text
Domain Name: mywebsitedomainname.com
4) record all matching Domain Names that have cancelled subscriptions into a flat ascii text file
I will run this Perl script from my Ubuntu Linux desktop from the command line.