You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I’m looking for an Expert Joomla developer to add features to a Joomlart JA Avian II photography website.
1. be able to start & finish quickly;
2. have excellent PHP skills;
3. have experience with photo sales websites;
4. have e-commerce website experience for PAYPAL integration;
5. develop (or regularly upload) on my website and show regular progress; and
6. have a look my current site to confirm that you can deliver the project before you are awarded the work.
If you cannot fulfil ALL 6 of the above requirements, PLEASE do not bid.
I need the following features added to the site.
1. Add a shopping cart that works with album specific price list. You can choose whatever e-commerce engine is best for photo sales and works with the gallery.
2. Replace existing RSGallery2 with a gallery that has similar features but doesn’t have so many bugs. The new gallery should be integrated to Joomla in the same way as the existing RSGallery2. Please tell me if this is a problem.
3. Note that the “price list” must be linked at the album level so that I can have different prices for different types of photo’s or events. Example a wedding price list will be different to a sport event price list.
4. The customer should be able to order a 8x10 size print for $10 or order an image file which I will email once the order is paid.
5. Keep the existing “upload and download feature” but restrict the upload to “selected” registered users only and restrict the download feature for selected gallery categories only.
6. Remove the “forum” feature from the current site.
7. Add a login feature for private albums only (eg Weddings) but not public sport events.
The site is currently hosted on IX WEB Hosting where you will be given login details to complete the development on this site. You will be given access to Joomlart Club where you can access template support.
On-going work will be offered for latter phases of the project. Please note that the current site is not fully functional. The previous developer was not able to deliver the project.
If you have any questions please ask.
Best regards Don