You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1. Integrate Fotolia Business API into Prestashop 1.5.3 with Multistore enabled. Each multistore will be used to separate countries.
2. The system shall display Fotolia galleries and search functions from within the Prestashop site.
3. The system shall allow visitors to seamlessly browse, search and select Fotolia photos.
4. This project will allow the Prestashop store owner to populate his website with galleries created via his Fotolia account
5. The system shall preview the selected image in a product detail page where visitors will select the remaining attributes before checking out
6. The system will add Fotolia image ID number in the auto generated invoice so the Prestashop store owner can identify, purchase and download file for production.
7. The system will be easy to integrate with future printing products.
8. The Fotolia integration should be compartmentalized in a way that allows for easy upgrades to future versions of Prestashop (like addon).
9. Cache Fotolia images to avoid repeated requests
10. Pretty url’s
11. Lazy load for images to avoid too improve loading
12. The API will have to work in Spanish language, keeping the option to easily add other languages in the future.
13. Automatically, the choosen picture will be rendered it into several pre made interior pictures (for example: www.wallmonkeys.com/48282452/FOT/Goden+retriever+dog+with+funny+winter+fur+cap)
14. Keep the option to introduce other pictures that won’t be from Fotolia API into the generated galleries
1. Fotolia API info: http://us.fotolia.com/Services/API/Introduction
2. Fotolia Google Group: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/fotoliaapi
Example of webshop using fotolia API:
Basically we want the same thing as the other shop but with a look and feel that integrates it into current Prestashop
If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask. Also keep in mind that we want this done professionally and that you should be able to understand what we want and you should ask questions if your uncertain. Fotolia themselves told us its easy to integrate and they have their own team also that is available to help developers free of charge.
Take into account the following “bugs” of Fotolia business api described here:
Additional Project Description:
01/30/2013 at 20:57 EST
- There will be categories and subcategories
- In the back office, administrator will be able to filter galleries to only photos, illustrations, vectors...)
- The customer should have the option to filter horizontal/vertical images only
01/30/2013 at 20:59 EST
- Like in the example site, for each product will be different sizes to be chosen
02/06/2013 at 6:02 EST
In addition to Fotolia API, should be also integrated the Bigstockphoto API (it has similar functionalities):
Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
02/06/2013 at 6:40 EST
Point number 13 had incorrect URL example. The correct one is this:
You can see the little images below the big one. Those images have the main image inside. This is what should be created automatically.