You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We require a Freelancer to design a software package for Project Management, similar to Ace Manager; Basecamp; Codendi; etc.
The Project Management software will be used specifically for Tender writing projects; the software will be made available to multiple different parties who will require multiple users to manage their Tender projects using this Project Management software.
It specifically needs to include:
- A general theme of TENDER Project Management (ie that this is a specialised Project Management tool for Tender writing), with our company logo and name in the software
- Secure Login facility for different organisations, which also has secure login for up to 100 users within that organisation
- Different permission levels for users: ie the Project Manager assigns permission levels and tasks for their staff
- Capability for up to 10 Projects simulataneously
- Capability for up to 300 Tasks simultaneously
- Allocating Tasks needs to include Estimated and Actual Start and End dates; Progress; Budget; other resources as necessary
- Capabiltiy for Project Manager to assign Tasks to other users
- Time Clock to record and monitor time spent on tasks
- A Project Summary Page
- A Task Summary Page
- An expenses Summary Page
- A Time Summary Page
- Gantt charts
- Dashboard or Overall Summary page; which is visually appealing and simple to read
NOTE: I have used ACE Project for some time and find it easy enough to use and navigate, anything simpler or 'better' than this will be a bonus, but it covers all functionality that can be used for this Project.
The Tender Project Management software or 'tool' needs to be accessable through our current website, either by clicking on a link or having the users login through a tab in our website.
Bidders must have extensive Project Management experience so they understand what user functionality needs to be included in the software.
I must be able to contact the Freelancer by phone and email.
As part of the bidding, bidders MUST include a realistic timeframe for stages and completion of the project, and will be held accountable to this timeframe.