I'm looking for a coder that can help me to realize a project I'm working on.
The website should be coded in php, with a MySQL database driving the content.
Visitors should be able to create a profile by signing up.
Members should be able to submit data on daily sleep hours.
Members should be able to see a presentation in the form of a graph of the hours slept per day. Graph X-axes are the day in calendar form, Y-axes are the hours slept. Each member of the site will have their own profile page, where the chart is displayed.
Graphs should be build by using a package like fusioncharts or something similar.
Please let me know how you would build the application and the site.
Based on the questions I received I added additional requirements to make it clearer for all the coders who would like to post a bid. - At registration age is a required field
- Extra database table with recommended #hours sleep per age (admin input)
- User will see if the hours sleep per day match the recommended # of hours per day
- Input of daily sleep hours based on calendar function. User can pick day to fill in the # hours sleep for that particular day.
- Calendar function for monthly sleep tracking.
- Graphing function can be per month
- Admin panel to see/delete/modify users
- User can upload avatar
- User can decide to on private/public profile
- SEO friendly url's (www.example.com/username )
Special section for Babies, where mothers can track the sleeping habits of their infants.
I prefer using an open source CMS system like Drupal or wordpress with added functionality. This has the advantage for adding extra functionality in the future like:
- User messaging
- Extended profiles
- Guests books
- User blogs
I don't have a template design yet. The site can be programmed first, after which I will work on design depending on the requirements of the site. Any standard form of template used is highly recommended.