You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a program that will go to a website and capture a page and save it to a table in my sql database....
- the website is http://pictar.bio.nyu.edu/
- in the middle of the page will be 3 clickable tabs ( click the first one called "click here for pictar predicitions invertebrates(krek et al 2005) and files (Grun et al 2005).
- on the next page MicroRNA ID drop down list that starts with hsa-let-7a
-after locating that, go to the bottom of page and click the button that says "search for targets of a miRNA
- after it finish searching scroll down and a table will appear.
i need that table to be imported into my sql database. and for the program to go back to the drop down list and do that for every MicroRNA ID in the list.
If you have any questions please let me know thank you in advance ,
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
i'm not really sure what platform to use .. i'm assuimg asp ????