You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We want an iPhone tabBar application that displays closest establishements either through a list or through a Google map using MapKit API. The list of establishements is provided in SQLITE format.
Working application AND source code are the deliverables. We will be putting the application on the AppStore ourselves.
Given an SQLITE file of establishments, we want an iPhone tabBar application with the following caracteristics:
First tab : display a list of establishments within 100 Km from the nearest to the farthest.
Second tab : A mapkit view which displays the establishments within the same range. The map view should be actionnable (zoom, click and so on) with a refresh of the establishment list display.
On each view, establishements should be clickable and open a view which display the details of the establishment including:
- Company name
- Phone number
- Address cell that should allow the user to go to given address
- Opening hours of the establishement
- Optionnally (depending wether the establishement is provided with a URL or not) : A web container that open the given URL.
All the graphical elements needed to put the application on the AppStore should be provided by the developer based on an adaptation of the graphics of http://www.pollen-diffusion.com/. It ispart of this development to create the corresponding GIF.
The graphical choices regarding background and font-color should be customizable in a plist file.
The application should remember which is the latest tab view used when closed so as when open again it opens directly with the latest tab.
The 2 deliverables are :
- the working application in itself ready for AppStore publication
- the source code and the full property of it and cession of all rights regarding the code.
The SQLITE file format will be in the the following format : One table with:
- Name of the local establishement
- Address line 1
- Address line 2
- Postal Code
- Country Code
- Textfield with opening hours
- Url (optionnal)