You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking to integrate vbulletin's user database with phpmotion on macgenius.tv. I want people to be able to login/register through the vbulletin system, and then be able to post videos in the phpmotion system. vBulletin integration is pretty common today, and I don't think that it should require much. Once logged in, the vbulletin variables in the header should show the user is logged in (currently the vbulletin variables on movie.macgenius.tv), and the login box will be removed.
1. Users will only be able to register at http://forums.macgenius.tv/register.php, and the http://movie.macgenius.tv/join.php link will be removed and disabled.
2. Once logged in, users will be able to upload movies on http://movie.macgenius.tv/, or comment on movies. The phpmotion user database will not be used at all.
3. Vbulletin information will be used so the top of movie.macgenius.tv will say "login" or "welcome, admin" ($vbphrase[welcome_x_link_y])
4. A basic http://forums.macgenius.tv/login.php will be created. This will look like this: http://forums.macgenius.tv/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=659, but will not have permission information.
5. Avatar information from the vbulletin user database will be displayed in phpmotion on a page like http://movie.macgenius.tv/videos/4/how-to-replace-keys-on-a-macbook
6. Move the movie box player on movie.macgenius.tv "Latest movies" to the homepage where "recently added movies" is now at macgenius.tv.
One last requirement: I need both vBulletin and Phpmotion to be easily upgradeable as new software and security patches come out. This means as few tweaks to code as possible with a log so I don't have to hire a new programmer each time a new upgrade comes out on either vbulletin or phpmotion. Thanks!