You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Wireless screen connection in FULLHD with VNC Protocoll
One tablet pc or media player works as a vnc viewer. A group of tablet pcs (Android OS) are used as vnc-server within a closed wireless network in a room.
Every vnc server tablet can switch on by programm to the fixed vnc-client.
An APP shall run on the tablet computers which will enable the user to connect to the vnc-viewer for displaying the screen of his tablet pc. Every change in screen info should be displayed with shortest possible delay time over the vnc protocoll.
As no info is needed in return a one way transmission to the projector is sufficient.
Disconnecting from the vnc-viewer should be possible by the current user but also by connect-request from another tablet computer.
Pressing the “CONNECT” button will immediately disconnect the current user and enable the connection to the vnc-viewer at any time.
A clear identification which system computer is currently connected to the vnc-viewer has to be displayed permanently. In case of more than one vnc-viewer available within the network the last one used shall be offered first but all others stay selectable too.
The systems should work the other way round as a normal vnc connections work. The vnc server can choos a vnc viewer (vnc client).
There have to be a selection for languages
Possible operating sequence:
1. Starting the Application
2. Lettering MMS .. appears briefly (Branding)
3. Prompt for network / tablet name or number
4. Confirming the input by the operator
5. Text "Connect to viewer" appears next to the button CONNECT
6. "Connected to viewer" for the: Pressing this button briefly appears
7. Case that the preparation of the compound was successfully
8. "Connecting to viewer not possible": In case of failure of the connection appears briefly
9. Then again as item 5
10. Upon successful connection appears next to "Connected to viewer" the DISCONNECT button
11. The button to connect or disconnect should always be visible and operable
12. The texts should be easily changeable and adaptable in order to configure them for other languages.