You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We would like to make a popup window that interacts by a web service.
We would like to make a popup pop when an incoming call is entering in the system.
1. Popup should be able to appear on the right / left side (RTL or LTR), and should be able to show English and Hebrew text.
a. The text will be imported from a local (client side) txt file based on the language preferences of the client, as well as RTL and LTR.
2. Popup should appear above the taskbar.
a. Specific parameters should be imported from a local (client side) txt file based on the language preferences of the client.
i. For example:
3. Font size
4. Background color
5. Transition timeout
3. The popup will show the CID (who is calling) and his name (taken from the DB).
a. Name should be UTF8, and should be RTL or LTR.
4. On the popup will be a logo of our company that will link to our website. This should be hard coded.
We need to have a configuration file that we can config these elements:
1. Font type
2. Font size
3. Font color
4. Popup sound
5. Popup speed
6. Popup size (width and height)
7. Popup type (up and down / fade in fade out)
8. Background color
9. Exit button
We need to build a web service, that gets information from our server (https), and when it gets a string it needs to open the popup and show what is inside the string.
In addition, we want to add a reject button for a phone call, forward a call to another number. Example: