You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a client (XYZ) who is a property consultant. As a part of their business, they carry out property valuations. This can be of two types: Freehold / Leasehold. Majority of their projects come in through local banks which direct enquiries across over to companies like these.
As a part of the project, below is the procedure which would like to be implemented:
1. ABC Bank approaches XYZ company to carry out evaluation of their organization. They would email their requirement and the Chief Evaluator would send across the quote for this job. From the software part, a quote ID is generated which can be tracked.
2. After XYZ receives the confirmation for carrying out the activity, a job reference number should be generated by the system. At the very same time, the Chief Evaluator would assign the task across over to a Junior Evaluator. He / She would go across over to the property and carry out the necessary evaluation. Once this is done, the Junior Evaluator has to fill in a template which is in MS Word format. (From the software point of view, the Chief Evaluator needs to select the Junior Evaluator for the job. Also, a track should be kept of the jobs in progress, jobs completed, jobs lost, etc.) (In addition to this, the report needs to be automated, whereby, the Junior Evaluator's fill in the report directly into the software by entering information and automatically, the report in MS Word format is generated.) (Please note that the report will contain pictures as well)
3. Once the Junior Evaluator fills in the report, the report is then submitted across over to the Administrator who evaluates the report. Once she approves the report, the report is then sent across over to the Division Manager.
4. Once the Division Manager sees that the Junior Evaluator and Administrator have signed off the report, the Division Manager would also go through the report and give his approval. Once this approval is received, the report goes back to the Administrator whereby he converts the same into PDF format and sends it across over to the ABC Bank and the Chief Evaluator.
5. Apart from the software automation, multiple reports need to be generated like (a) area evaluated (b) number of orders received by a particular bank (c) Month-wise report (d) yearly report (e) Number of jobs completed by a Junior Evaluator (f) Number of orders quoted but not won / pending etc (g) Number of jobs completed / in progress
6. The client would further like to extend and provide this service to his customer's to check as to how many orders have been received from a particular bank etc. (Further details regarding this can be discussed later on).