I'm looking for someone to help me put together a working proof of concept that will prove whether this idea is feasible and potentially worth developing further.
1) User pastes into site a URL to a list of items that can be accessed via API to the original service
2) Original service returns list of strings
3) Site individually passes each string to an on-line retailer search via API
4) Site displays search result data, specifically title, cost and affiliated link to purchase
5) User then able to quickly and easily click through purchase items in their list
UI is not important at this stage, simply the working mechanics. I would be very interested to discuss further with anyone interested in working with me.