1 SCOPE OF SERVICES
1.1 In Scope
The scope of the services include the following:
a. Developing the application, features to include
i. System Administration Module
• Allows the administrator to create, delete and modify the userid & password for staff accessing the eCards application.
• Allows the administrator to upload and delete the eCards for the application.
ii. Contacts Management
• Allows the staff to manage (add, delete, edit) their personal contacts list, using either.
• Batch Mode, through uploading a delimited file
• Single input
• Mailing List
iii. eCard Send Module
• Select eCards from existing list of eCards in the application.
• Select the personal recipient contacts to send the eCards.
• Add Subject Header and Message.
• Checkbox to cc to self.
• Send of eCard.
2. Packaging of the application
1.2 Out of Scope
 UI Design. However, it should be based on the MVC model and we expect that the MVC views must be easily customizable by the designers.
 All development and documentation are performed offsite.
 The eCard application will be hosted and managed offsite.