You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am re-posting this because there were changes to the final specs and also because I got a lot of generic responses back.
Do you know someone who suffers from addiction? Do you wish there was more information out there to help them? I am volunteering to build a website for a non-profit organization - the Alliance for Addiction Solutions. I am trying to keep their costs down by doing as much of the work design and UX myself for free, but we need to hire an expert to actually code it.
Please mention in your bid if you care about addiction recovery.
Please Bid for Stages 1-3 all together. Please clarify the cost breakdown per each stage.
STAGE 1: WORD PRESS WEBSITE
• Custom developed theme
• Plugins installed and configured
• Pages and subpages added
• Banner ads (actual images not required – just placeholders)
• Social media integrated
• SEO set up
1) WordPress Theme to match Layered Photoshop files for Home page and 2 jpg variations (plus forms and landing pages, etc.)
2) TOTAL Number of pages: 45 – See MS Word Outline for types of content.
3) We need the ability to display leaderboard banner ads at the top right. We will also need ability to incorporate Google Ads and banners in other standard spots.
4) RE: Blog (labeled “News” in Photoshop) Ability to have only the most recent Blog entry (or a teaser) show up on the Home Page. Is this possible in Word Press? Also we want sharing turned on and commenting turned off.
5) Currently Facebook posts go to Twitter. What additional social media integration do you recommend including?
6) Note that in the RIGHT column there is a little script of random cycling content. These will be various Testimonials. We have about 20 of them, but only 2 will show up on the screen at any time.
STAGE 2: SIMPLE PRESS FORUM
• Spam filter
• Private File Sharing
1) Discussion area is Private and only for PAID members who are logged in.
2) We require a ‘private’ private discussion area for Board/Committee members. Easy to do with PHPBB, so I assume this is same for SimplePress?
3) Informal Chat feature like the one at the bottom of this page: http://www.stoppickingonme.com/bb
4) Additional private place to be able to share files with PAID members – pdfs, jpgs, audio files, etc.
STAGE 3: EVERYTHING ELSE
• Membership capability via Wishlist
• Single sign-on with the forum
• Event Calendar
• Shopping cart, with payment integration
• Email list integrated (and transfer existing membership list from Vertical Response)
1) SHOP: Currently, we have an Amazon storefront set up http://astore.amazon.com/transformingaddiction-20 But having the capability to have a simple shopping cart will be beneficial moving forward. So this should be included. We need to think about how we charge people for virtual and physical events, recordings, printouts, etc. in addition to getting a referral fee for Amazon books and products. Currently using Vertical Response.
2) Basic membership sign-up and renewal software: CMS that allows us to collect emails, have auto-responders, and various email lists. We also need to members update profiles and have them be listed on the public website. Currently we are doing this, but we need to continue to have this ability with single sign-on. Old system here: http://www.allianceforaddictionsolutions.org/members-directory
3) Definitely need to send automated notes out to remind people to pay their annual dues. AND if they do not pay – they no longer get access to the private site and their names get removed from the public display
MORE DETAILS BELOW:
Additional Project Description:
07/10/2013 at 18:58 EDT
Regarding Membership/User types and levels, here is what we have identified:
• Mail list only - receive emails only - no private access
• Basic Member – private access to discussion board and other areas
• Professional Member - as above, PLUS member’s profile (name, photo, info and link) is listed on public site
• Organizational Member - same as pro member
• Sponsor Member - same as pro member
• Approved Pro Member - same as pro member
(BUT names to appear in BOLD and/or have a little extra jog next to their name when displayed on the public website list.)
• Committee 1 Member - same as pro member + private discussion\
There will 7+ Committee lists in all
• Board Member - same as Committee Members + Profile appears on public page
• Board Emeritus – same as Committee Members+ Profile appears on public page
• Advisory Board Member – same as Committee Members + Profile appears on public page
• Member – NON RENEWED – on email list, but no longer has access to nay member features
So if you can see the logic in this, we either have
a) public access, OR we have
b) full private PAID area access.
As then again - as per Stage 3 – NOTE #2 - Some variations on how and where the members are displayed on the website according to the Lists they are on. All members can edit their public profiles and those at professional and above levels have their names/pic/info/link display on the public website.
Is this sophisticated kind of CMS possible in WordPress/Wishlist setup?
FINALLY, GENERIC RESPONSES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please include the word “Alliance!!!” at the beginning of your bid, so I know you read through the entire job spec.
This freelancer account is registered under the Executive Director’s name, but I will be handling all of the website bidding and building. My background is in Senior Level UX. So whatever I can do to support your process, please let me know. I can build wireframes, workflows, use cases, etc. whatever makes your job easier – let me know what you need.
Thank you for your help. This site and this organization is doing good work in the world and we will be happy to have your participation on this project. Please make sure you look over the photoshop files and the MS word outline.
~ I go by Meg for short
Here is the existing website
Here is the url where we will be building the new website before redirecting the old URL to the new one.
FYI, Here are our social portals: