You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
-- Since December 28th, all new content published to the website no longer ranks
-- Older content generally still ranks as well as it did, though I have noticed it starting to disappear
When the site:url is entered, it works. Example:
Doesn't work -- https://www.google.com/search?q=darwin+deez+you+can't+be+my+girl+indie+shuffle
Works -- https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Aindieshuffle.com+darwin+deez+you+can't+be+my+girl
Can someone help figure out *why* none of my new content ranks properly? There are no major errors in Webmaster tools, and everything seems to be functioning okay. Am willing to pay assuming the problem is fixed.
-- On December 28th, I tried to install a plugin to auto-post to Pinterest. Part of this installation required IonCube loader be added to my website. However, as soon as I did that, my sitemap 404ed and Google started to have some issue connecting to my site
-- I fixed the 404, but didn't think to remove all the script stuff. About a week later (early January), my Google Pagespeed service started to have issues communicating with my website's servers -- turns out it was that initial IonCube Loader php. So, possible clue that Google was having connection issues, though nothing in Webmaster tools
-- I've since tried to remove any remnant of that script, and Webmaster tools doesn't seem to have major issues
-- Two reconsideration requests -- both have come back with "No manual action taken"
-- When I include "url:indieshuffle.com" in the query for a recent post, content will show up. So, bottom line is that while it's indexed, nothing is ranking
Pagerank for the homepage still holding steady at 5, but sitelinks no longer appearing