Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We need someone to take over the development of our website because our previous freelance developer now has a fulltime job. Please see the following items we need to develop.
- Excellent Drupal experience
- Excellent SEO experience
- Quick response time
- Easy and reliable to work with
It would be great if you could send us quotes for the tasks described below.
Please include costs and a rough timeframe.
Quote 1 – Specific current Website changes
- Check current website for SEO. Is it optimized enough?
- Youtube/ Vimeo integration
- Facebook/ twitter integration
- Menu structure changes
- Logo animation
Quote 2 – Language integration (we provide the translations)
- Creating 4 additional language versions of the whole site
- Languages with different character sets (e.g. Japanese) need to be possible as well
Quote 3 – Drupal based customer access system
We would like to give our clients the opportunity to login and download the files we provide. This includes mainly:
- Videos (mp4, wmv, mov, etc)
- Images (PNG, JPG, TIFF, EPS, etc)
- PDF files
- PowerPoint Presentations (PPT)
Beside standard things the system has to be capable of the following:
- Automated thumbnail creation when uploading (From most common formats of above files)
- Display files in hierarchical structure (replicate folder structure within a given folder on server)
- Tracking system (How many times has a given file been downloaded)
- Set expiration date when uploading files (So that one doesn’t have to remember to delete it)
- Rights management for clients (only certain clients can see certain files)
- We don’t want to upload files to an offsite server – the server should be accessible from within the network so that we can quickly copy files. Thus the server has to be very secure to resist/ prevent potential malicious access. We need basic advice on how to make the server secure (what kind of OS might be best, which software/ hardware to install, etc)
It would be good if you can name a few drupal modules which you think are capable of this type of content management. Then we can have a look and see what direction it might go.