We are a Drupal development in the Chicago area that outsources much of our development work. We are always looking to improve our offerings and are looking for some long-term outsourcing partnerships in different timezones who can help us be productive around-the-clock.
Proficiency in the Following is Required:
* Drupal 7 (Advanced skills including custom theme, module, and entity development). Be ready to show code.
* Responsive Design (HTML5, CSS3, Twitter Bootstrap, and other CSS Frameworks)
* Git Source Control (Commit, merging, rebasing, and resolving commit resolutions)
* Basecamp (or other Project Collab tool)
* Drush Administration, Automation, & Synching
* SEO and Google Analytics
* Linux/Unix Shell
* Must be willing to track time in our Basecamp
* Must be familiar with Agile/Scrum development
* Must be willing to communicate verbally in English (even if it is with an accent, we don't care about grammar)
* Must be willing to read specifications, and comment on them in English
* Must be pro-active and have pride in your work. Fix it right, don't be a hack.
* Must do thorough troubleshooting before bouncing problems to us - you are the development team.
* Must be professional. We are the client. We expected to be treated as such.
You will be at the top of our list if you have any or all of the following skills:
* Accessible Web Design (WCAG 2.0 WIA/ARIA)
* Windows 8 Surface Tablet or Windows Mobile
We pay bonuses when the work is on time and done well. We let you know and expect it fixed when it is not.
And lastly, this will not be an exclusive partnership. We want multiple shops for risk and geographic diversification. We have teams 10 and 12 hours away and would like to add teams in European, North American, and South American timezones (although we are still considering teams in India, the Caucuses, and Eastern Asia.)
Additional Project Description:
11/17/2012 at 8:32 EST
I have added an attachment that describes the likely first task.