You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Katamy Athletics is one of the nation’s leading catalog and online retailers, providing coaches and their cheerleading and tennis athletes with the latest in apparel, accessories and training equipment.
Magento Developer Summary:
Katamy Athletics is looking for an ongoing freelance Magento Web Developer to work in collaboration with the in-house user experience design team to create storefronts and integrate various extensions to customize the Magento store functionality. This candidate must be familiar with a Multi-store Magento Installation, API integration for real time inventory, as well as SEO best practices.
* Work with team members in the development of projects within a timely 24/hour response time.
* Research and work with all 3rd Party Developers to integrate extensions, themes, or other store modifications.
* In-Depth understanding of the best SEO practices during all development.
* Working in collaboration existing to develop API’s to integrate real time inventory into our sites.
* Responsible for the development of new code and the maintenance of existing client-side code for the Multi-Store Installation
* Help non-technical team members understand and use the Magento Client Side Administration
* Accurate estimation and delivery of projects
* Experience developing high-traffic, consumer-facing production web sites
* Exposure to coding in all logical development tiers (front-end UI, middle-tier, database tier)
We are looking to hire on a fixed hourly agreement with each project itemized and estimated separately by hours needed to complete. Please begin with a quote for the following:
301 Redirect Integration
We would like to add an extension or customization that would allow our non-technical staff to administer all 301 redirects from our existing store to our new Magento Store. This would include training for non-technical staff to use the tool as well as any third party extension research in regards to the execution of this project.