You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
To qualify for this project you must:
Flaunt in SEO, CRE loaded module installation. Sample of your current site preferably CRE loaded eCommerce-retail site examples.
Payment: Escrow Only
Budget: A reasonable offer with proper credentials will not be refused.
Notice: Please bid only if SEO is your specialty.
This is a live functioning OsComerce CRE loaded B2B site, it already has some SEO add-ons/modules installed.
Your mission is to verify, redo SEO related points and confirm that Google SEO criteria is followed or if missing, and implement them as required.
Additionally using your expertise and experience implement means to improve SEO (only Organically), paid links and Google AD word are not part of this project.
hence your CRE loaded , MySQL, PHP, SEO experience are mostly needed.
- Verify or create text links for every page and confirm that it is reachable from at least one static text link.
- Verify if the site link structured properly and it is Google friendly, and the site map links point all important pages of the site. My site has large number of product (230 items) so it is very critical
- Verify if the that all external links are visible by Google (this may be difficult).
- Review and modify product pages to make it Google friendly, such that the items are not viewed as repeated names or pages.
- Verify that the links on any given page is adequate and Google friendly
- Review and suggest if additional Articles are required, to describe the sites content.
- Review and suggest words that users would type to find my site pages, and the key words are properly used.
- Makes Sure that text is also used besides images to display important names, to make it more Google Bot friendly
- Review and confirm that all site's <title> elements and ALT attributes are descriptive and accurate.
- Review and confirm and add broken links, Error pages and correct HTML code is used.
- Review implement workarounds for dynamic pages (i.e., the URL contains a "?" character), To make them search engine spider friendly. Although the module is installed I think it does not work.
- Suggest implement the best use of my other catalog/sites to improve the SEO..
- Suggest implement the best use of social networking (Face Book. Tweeter, LinkedIn) to improve the SEO.
If you were novice you may think too many too long, if you were SEO GURU you will say you missed a lot of items, and that is what you should be saying, because that is the ultimate goal I like to accomplish, for you to see what was missed and not done in the past.