You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am running a small classifieds platform with public posting functionalities. The platform is based on Wordpress with the "Another wordpress classifieds plugin (AWCP)". I rely to attract a maximium of traffic through search engines.
The site is fully working, up and running but is suboptimal from a SEO perspective, as all the posts are excluded from the sitemap.xml. Thus I would like to hire an experienced Freelancer or Student who knows how to adjust and customize Wordpress Plugins in a way which optimizes the SEO outcome. The following tasks need to be done:
Individual Post Page
- Title in Browser - needs to show the title of the post and country as well
- Title - for some reason is not put in H1 tags (needs to be put in H1 tags)
- Need to add an option to add Categories (similar to blog and page pages)
- Meta Keywords need to be added (based on those categories)
- Meta Description - recheck that this is correct (it should be, but I would like to have this rechecked)
- Any other META or other entry specific to the post site which helps from an SEO perspective
- needs to index also all individual postings (for some reason does not do it as they are not part of the normal blog or page pages of Wordpress)
- recommendations and suggestions how to further improve the website from a SEO perspective
- Freelancer needs to show reference projects and credentials in Wordpress SEO
- I will provide access to the testserver, Wordpress Admin environment and FTP access.
- I expect this to be max. a 10 hour job - I can give clear guidance which pages I believe need to be adjusted.