We are planning to start a locksmith (lock and key service) in Germany. For better understanding of the project here is at first some information concerning the environment d and purpose of the wanted website.
If somebody is missing his door key he stands at his locked door with the problem, needing help. Either he but mostly one of his friends or neighbors will google for a locksmith often adding the town where the house is located.
They usually pick out the first one or two entries, compare the prices and call the companies. Then they decide for one and place the order. Usually they pick the advertised companies on top.
These clicks belong to the most expensive clicks one can buy at google (about 5$/click).
The competitive companies have very simple websites. (normal-html-code no-php elements, simple designed). On top of their page they echo the searched town So far so simple.
But there is one problem: We know, that some competitors use clickbots or networks of humans to bash away competitors google credits. We want to know if we are attacked and stop advertising in that case quickly.
Our planed website: very simple, maximum 4 pages, maybe based on a template, no shop, has to include:
1. The IP-Adress of the visitor is detected.
2. Also the area where this ip came from is detected.
3. Wishful , but not necessary: Comparing the area where the ip came from with the town name. If these are to far away from another – alarm!
4. Also wishful but not necessary: automatic stop of the google account in case of these “abnormal” clicks lets say a few abnormal clicks in a row or a defined amount within an defined period of time.
5. automaticly echo the area where the customer is located on the page.
Can you code such a website for us? Please let us know!
If you know how to defend such attacks by clicksbots - even better! That’s not necessary though!