You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1) On the home page, a new visitor will be able to register. A new visitor will register either as (A) a professor or (B) a student
2) The users (A) will have a simple profil explaining their background and abilities to correct exercises in a specific category (Math, English, Physics, Chemistry, Law, Finance)
3) The users (B) will only have the possibility to post one or more exercises (such as on Freelancer.com when someone posts a project) , specifying (i) the subjet matter section ((Math, English, Physics, Chemistry, Law, Finance) and (ii) the dead-line.
4) Exactly like at Freelancer.com, once the exercise is posted, emails will be sent to relevant professors (depending on the subject matter specified by user (B) matching with the competences in profiles of users (A).
5) Users (A) will be able to bid on the exercise, with a test form for them to explain why the user (B) should hire them.
6) User (B) will award the exercise correction to any given user (A).
7) Payment will be proceed like in freelancer.com
8) User (B) will rate user (A) and vice-verca, like in freelancer.com.
9) The homepage (in addition to the registration/loggin forms) will disclose the subject matters, which will be browsable for everybody.
Please ask all additional information needed for you to understand correctly the project and specify in your answer the word 'nikatse' if you want to retain my attention.
IMPORTANT: You will explain what white-label or other online tool do you intend to use to build this website, which will allow me to manage the website easily afterwards (in terms of backoffice).