Customize a Prestashop engine (ver 220.127.116.11) to also post transaction info to existing Microsoft SQL database (Express 2008 SP2).
MySQL (for Prestashop) and MS SQL Databases will be hosted on local server (MS Windows Server 2003) which also hosts MS SQL Server.
- Obtain orderid number from SQL and use as order number instead of MySQL assigned number.
- Push order detail information into SQL database, including order header, items, and payment. Payment options include gift card and credit card.
* Credit card transactions will be authorized by FirstData module
* Voucher list (default module in Prestashop) and values will be obtained from SQL database instead of MySQL list of vouchers.
- Database connection information will be obtained from MySQL configuration table.
SQL queries have already been written and tested in VBScript. (see attached)