You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for a developer to produce the back end of an online task management system. I have already documented most of the workflow and even some of the proposed database schema, so I'm looking for someone who is experienced in building efficient, scalable online applications to do the programming for me.
The successful bidder will receive more detailed documentation, however I essentially need the following:
* review the proposed architecture and if necessary recommend changes to improve efficiency
* create a relational database consisting of about 20 tables for storing user data and assignment details
* write about 20 task and user management functions
* provide a suitable secure (e.g. SSL encrypted) API to support future user access via common desktops and mobile devices (actual development of mobile apps / user interface is out of scope for this project)
* write a basic browser-based interface for testing each function (does not need to pretty, just neat and functional)
* specifications for scaling - i.e. what computing power I need for a given number of users / transactions per minute and how to scale that as utilisation increases
* you must have strong written & spoken English skills
* you must have a good reputation on Freelancer.com
Intellectual Property Ownership:
* You must assign exclusive and unconditional ownership of all software you create within the scope of this project to my company
* You must provide assurance in writing that the software you provide does not infringe any other party's intellectual property rights
Please provide a brief account of why you think you represent my best option for this project. Please include a short summary of similar projects you have completed in the past, including what languages/systems they use and how many users and transactions they support. Please also indicate what scripting language and database platform you would most likely recommend for this project and a short explanation to justify this recommendation.
Additional Project Description:
06/15/2013 at 11:59 EST
Please send me a PM with information about your bid including the information I've requested under the heading "Bidding".
I'm a Freelancer noob, and I've just discovered that it is quite difficult to see more than the first few words of text accompanying bids. It is much easier for the employer to read details of a bid if they are sent via PM.