We would like a quote and time frame for developing a website in php / mysql.
We will provide the html template page and we will also do any design work on the site. We have already completed the template and are ready to move forward with the site ASAP.
We will be using an existing database but some further tables will need to be added and some updates may also need to be made to some of the existing tables.
The site will include:
• A CMS – the administrator will need to be able to create pages, sub pages and sub sub pages. the CMS will also include a HTML editor to allow the user to upload images, tables, PDF files, insert tables, links, etc… we currently use FCKEditor so this could be used if you cannot recommend a CMS that already includes a HTML editor with similar functionality. The CMS will also need to include a facility to allow the administrator to perform URL renaming on the pages for search engine optimisation. Ex: www.webaddress.com/toyota-avensis-saloon.php as opposed to something like www.webaddress.com/page.php?pageid=123
• Facility to allow administrator to upload product categories, subcategories and product details including detailed information and images. There will also need to be a facility where members can login and update their own information and add their own products. Products will expire after a certain period of time and will have to be renewed by the member in order to continue being displayed on the site.
• Advanced search facility to allow front end users to search through the products based on specific search criteria and make an enquiry. All enquiries are to be saved in the database. Users will need to be able to sort results by column, ex: year, price, etc.
• A facility will also need to be provided to allow users to fill in the criteria of the product they are looking for and send it to the members that may have this product. This will be an opt in/out facility for the members.
• Certain forms will require a SMS text message validation facility, e.g. the sms message with the code is sent by email to: "+353871234567” and when the person fills in this code on the website the enquiry is validated.
• Clickable map for members location
• Paypal Credit Card Payment Integration
• Google calendar
• Discussion forum
The CMS and discussion forum should be based on code that's already available (in other words we don't want you re-inventing the wheel) and that we can re-use in the future. Perhaps you can recommend some open source or code that you have used before.
The work will have to be carried out on our server. We will provide you with all the necessary details once a candidate has been selected.
Further details can be requested if you are interested in taking on this project.
We will need this work completed within 5 weeks and you will need to be available to give it your full attention over the duration of the project.
You will also need to be available by email, yahoo messenger or google talk throughout the project so that we can touch base with you on the development of the site.
Only bid for this job if you have a high rating on GAF
Also, please include the keyword 'Project' to show you have read the project description