You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I recently awarded this project to a freelancer
Project was not done as desired. I paid him off 100%. I am posting the project here again and I need professionals
only. If you do not master PHP,MySQL, please do not bid on this project. I am a serious employer and I need a serious employee. I have 3 projects but winner is going to start with 1st project, upon satisfaction, we then move to next and next.
here is the project details.
ADD NEWS SECTION TO WEBSITE ***Please read project carefully before placing a bid****
(1) You are going to create a News section similar to: http://www.naijapals.com/?L=archives.news
I mean a News page that will display all my news according to date Added.
- page must have a previous and Next button at the bottom
- page must have a search box where users can easily search NEWS.
(2) You are going to create a "News Details" section similar to: http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,82188.0.html
- Here you are going to add comment section were my visitors can easily post their comments either using facebook comments or customized comments section linked yo my database
- you are going to add "facebook like" button next to each news or news detail page see: http://www.canal2international.tv/
- You are also going to add "Views count" on each news
(3) You are going to customize the News detail page to have adds section similar to http://www.canal2international.tv/video/2149/2011-10-14-presidentielle-2011-les-observateurs-dressent-leur-bilan.html .
WHO CAN ADD NEWS
Let's leave this open,
meaning that users can also add news once logged in "OPTION TO BE APPROVED OR DECLINED BY ADMIN"
Also, the admin should be able to add, edit,delete news from the admin panel.
(4) You are going to add A news slider in the home page similar to http://www.naijapals.com/
-We should be able to select which news should feature in the home page from the admin panel minimum 10 random news sliders and max 20 news
- This means that in the admin panel there should be an option that if selected, News will feature in the slider
(5) You are going to use cron job to make sure that any news added, the picture must be resized to a dimension you are going to decide that must fit in the slider,
(6) You are going to create an admin panel or integrate to my current admin panel. what i mean is that
the news section must have an admin panel where i can easily "SEARCH,DELETE,EDIT,SUSPEND" news and comments.
ONE THING I FORGOT TO MENTION IS THAT
" you ***MUST*** use WYSIWYG text editor such that if I "copy and paste" from another website. what I paste is what will show up on my website including <p> <br> <b> etc.
ADD RELATIONSHIP AND ROMANCE TO WEBSITE ***Please read project carefully before placing a bid****
You can use the same method for News to add this section to my website which means that you don't have much work to do here..
This is my website http://www.arodrive2.com/
"NEWS SLIDER GOES WHERE THE YOUTUBE VIDEO IS ALL THE WAY TO GOOGLE ADS
serious bidders only. I don't want what happened to this
to happen again thus I am going to take so many thing into consideration before offering project.
I am an honest employer
At the end of the project, you are going to provide me 100% of the code and instruction on how to install for future reference
Good Luck to winner