You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a custom call tracking module installed for our website. Here are the details:
We need a way to track users to know where they came from for the purpose of phone orders. When a customer places an order on the phone, Google Analytics has no way to track that the customer has made a purchase. We'd like to get details about customers that place orders on the phone, based on a customer attribute when the customer rep is placing the order through Magento Admin.
This is how it would break down:
1. Customer visits Nextag.com (or any website that has a link to our website)
2. Customer enters our site from Nextag.com
3. Customer Code is placed at the footer of the website (see http://www.lightinguniverse.com/default.aspx for an example)
4. Customer calls our call center to place an order
5. Employee asks customer for the "Customer Code"
6. Employee creates order and chooses "Customer Code" from a pre-determined set of options using a dropdown. Each "Customer Code" will represent a website source, such as Nextag.com, Google, Bing, Affiliates, PriceGrabber.com, etc...
7. At the end of the month (and on the fly), I'd like to run reports to pull up the sales from these Customer Codes - something similar to Google Analytics. I want to see which orders are linked to which source individually, and also totals of each source, as well as total of phone orders.