You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need someone to install an accommodations eXternal Services (XS) Application Programming Interface (API). This will allow my site to show all of the accommodations inventory on my site.
As described in their documentation "By passing variables such as search criteria to the API, partner can link directly into the booking process, bypassing the need to use a customised booking engine. Results from queries are returned as formatted XML or JSON, which can be easily processed by the partner before the information is shown to their users."
There will most likely be constant communication between us and probably the accommodations reps.
Included is a snapshot of the table of contents from the documentation.
To give more details about the project, the api should give my site the same look/feel/functions as hostelworld.com (it's their api). The best thing to do is go to
Follow the steps be selecting a country > city > dates, etc...
Things to look at:
- Filter options on the sidebar
- Booking engine to redo search
- Layout of the available properties
- Each property has a book now button
- Each property has reviews and recommends
- Link from every property on the search results to individual property listing
- Hostel profile page has options full details, reviews, photos, beds/rooms/ and how many guests, etc...
Basically, everything should come out to the same thing as hostelworld.com's functions, look, and feel. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks
When everything is completely integrated into my site and working properly, then I will release payment. But not before.
NO MILESTONE! Check my history. I have always paid my coders.
Check it out and thanks for bidding.