You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for a programmer for a long-term work relationship, who is reliable, honest and interested to take small jobs during the year. I do not care if you're from mars, just you need to know of how to program, and it might be necessary to have a PayPal account to make payments to you.
Here is what I need for this a small project.
I bought a php, Phtml, ajax, jquery, myqsl scripts for an article website, it has been very hard very hard in touch with the people that I bought it so instead I will need your help.
There are some small issues that I found with the script, and needs to be fixed.
1. Currently the main home page is on a subfolder so it looks and like this www.domain.com/folder, you need to move it to the root folder so it can look like this www.domain.com.
2. The favicon icon, it does not show, so fix the issue.
3. When you register to the site, it does not send a welcome email or something similar you will need to fix it.
4. The password recovery it does not work, you need to fix it. You might need to complete missing codes to fix the issues.
5. You need to test the site for broken links or missing php codes; to make sure is a full working website.
6. I have other domains, make sure the domain on search engine, it is not shown like www.name.domain.com" on the search engines. I want every domain to be shown like this www.domain.com on search engine.
When, you finish the job write me a quick report for the job you had done.
And then I will hire you for small tiny jobs if you are interested.
For security reasons, I will share the website name with winner. Files are hosted on cpanel. You will be accessing cpanel remotely. So you can make the changes to the site.
I think, this is a mall job so bid reasonably.
Additional Project Description:
06/30/2012 at 23:17 PKT
I forgot to mention that there is a fatal error code that needs to be fixed. Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 176160768 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate xxx bytes) in Unknown on line 0.
Needs to create a 404 page too.
Since you're the expert, just make the website is usable.