You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The ideal candidate for this project...
1. speaks good english
2. will communicate via messaging and voice on skype, gtalk, etc.
3. meets deadlines
4. provides updates on a regular basis (at least 3 times a week)
If this does not describe you then please do not bid.
This is a test project that will lead to more projects if I like your work.
Here we go....
I have a website, http://www.top20countrysongs.org, that I make weekly posts too. Basically, I just post a top 20 list of the top 20 country songs playing at the time.
1. I'd like to have some sort of online form, or maybe desktop app, that will allow me to click a button and it will go out and take the top 25 songs from the following websites.
2. put the song titles and song artist into some sort of table.
3. make the form/app to where I can look at these two lists and then reorder the songs, by number, in any way I see fit.
4. I'll need to be able to add songs to the list/table if I choose.
5. Then at the click of another button, it will export the top 20 list I have created into html form that I can copy and paste into my wordpress blog as a new post.
Attached is the html code of a recent post to my site.
Here are the fields that will need to placed in the html template.
1. song title
2. song artist
3. song sample URL
4. song itunes affiliate code
5. post description (the top paragraph in the html code)
Here is where these fields will be in the HTML code (taken from attached file).
<td class="views-field views-field-title">[SONG TITLE]</td>
<td class="views-field views-field-title-1">[SONG ARTIST]</td>
<td class="views-field views-field-field-link-amazon-url"><a title="[SONG TITLE] [SONG ARTIST] Country songs of the week" href="http://top20countrysongs.org/wp-content/uploads/[SONG SAMPLE URL].mp3"><img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-7" title="The top 20 songs" src="http://weeklytop100countrysongs.com/wp-content/uploads/play-button.jpg" alt="top 20 songs of 2011" width="25" height="25" /></a></td>
<td class="views-field views-field-field-link-amazon-url">[SONG ITUNES AFFILIATE CODE]
I hope this makes sense, as I do not know all the technical terms to describe what I need exactly.
When you bid, please describe what type of solution you will be creating for me.
I don't need anything fancy. Just something that functions well.