You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This job involves using a cms to create forms on webpages.
It’s a very easy and simple project for someone who is knows their CMS application very well. Please only bid if you have such experience with CMS/PHP/MYSQL
Also, provider should be able to custom code php if needed.
There are 67 fields:
4 are calendar/date entries
6 are checkboxes
1 dropdown menu (a standard U.S. state selection)
3 radio buttons
32 text entry
9 upload fields (with limits set)
1) The form entries shown are spread out on 4 different web pages.
2) One of the form pages will require a secondary email authentication (after form is sent, user must click an emailed link to confirm their email account)
3) Although some fields will display data on the web pages, most of the fields just go into the database.
4) 3 of the fields will require user to enter a code (same as a password) which can be set or changed by the admin in an admin section or via htaccess.
5) There is a secure section where users can view and modify results. When originally signing up, user selects a username and pwd.
6) There should be an admin section where admin can
a) see, view, and modify all fields
b) search for a particular entry and edit it
c) download the database
~ One that will convert a word to only the first letter (so when someone enters their first name, it will send just their first initial to a data field.
8) No design work at this time... just the form field creation, data display on plain html pages, and database setup.
9) We'll need to be able to insert the script for the forms into our html pages once they are designed. We will do it either by dropping the code into the page, or we can use an iframe.
Please bid on setting up the cms, and an additional hour or two of adjustments and fine tuning.