You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The server will consist on simple PHP scripts (no user interface please) that reads a Mysql database and send actions to a queue to be executed by the client software.
The client will contact the server every hour to search for his queue to execute the tasks assigned to him and execute 1 task every 5 seconds.
* Server Software should be PHP 5.0 (without object orientation) and MySQL Database and documented thoroughly within the code.
The server should be able to send 3 kinds of jobs:
For Twitter (Data required should be read from a MySQL table)
Tweet a message to a twitter account.
Follow Someone on Twitter.
Retweet Something from Twitter.
For Facebook (Data required should be read from another MySQL table)
Like something with a Facebook account.
Share something with a Facebook account.
For G+ (Data required should be read from another MySQL table)
Share something with a G+ account.
* Client Software should be written in Visual Basic 6.0 without object orientation, no .net (I hate that crap)
* Client software should be documented thoroughly in the code since I want to be able to change things if I'm not able to work with the same programmer (as it happened the last time I ordered something like this).
* The communication between client and server should be ENCRIPTED. Nobody besides the server should be able to send task to clients because of this encryption.
* Client should do the actions mimicking human behavior. (Last programmer that did this project, created an invisible browser to do it)
* The client should read the queue and execute the orders. When the task is completed, the server gets notified and stores this notification into a MySQL table.
* The client software should be very easy to install by the user.
* The client software should run on all versions of Windows.
* Should be an option that the client software be invisible to the user (doesn't appear on the task bar)
* Should be an easy option to un-install the client software.
This project was already done by another freelancer successfully, but I didn't have enough documentation to be able to modify the code.
I have the original client and server code if needed.