I want a simple script but a little different than the standard youtube to mp3 scripts, Basically I need a script that does the following
1. A simple admin panel, that allows me to enter a youtube url or a youtube channel url
2. if the channel url is entered than every video in that channel will be downloaded, and then converted to mp3 format
note: the mp4 file has to be downloaded and converted to mp3 @ 64kbps
3. If it's a youtube video url than only the single video will be downloaded, and converted to mp3 codec (64kbps) format
4 .There will also be a dropbox option for the output format of the finished mp3 file
5. The converted mp3 file, must match the name of the video. So if the youtube video is called "30 sec commercial" then the downloaded mp4 and converted mp3 file will be called "30 sec commercial"
6. Now to prevent the ip from being blocked by youtube, I may need assistance on this as well since we can be retrieving more than 500 videos per day
7. And we can also run a cronjob to ensure efficiency in the script, that way we only convert so many files per 10min, etc..
Check the snapshots attached to see the idea of the admin panel, note ffmpeg is already installed on my server