You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A myspace friend adder script.
How this works
1) A myspace user visits our website, they then enter their myspace friend id in the form field provided, and information about that user is pulled from myspace (name, photo, # of friends)
2) After adding their id, they are given the option to do the following:
Start adding friends (when link is clicked, it lists all the other users who have signed up and requested to be added) It lists them randomly in batches of 50 or 100. It can show the list using pictures or no pictures. By default for faster loading it will show "text based" only. It should also show the users points level. Each user loaded should be a link to "add to friends" which would open up myspace in a new window to confirm the add. This add should be recorded in our system and add ONE point. For each add you are credited with one point.
It also displays an option for the user to add our account as a friend
It also gives the option for the user to post the bulletin in myspace.
For every person that the user refers via the bulletin it earns them 50 points. This bulletin should auto-post the code, meaning it transfers it into the post bulletin section in myspace where all the user has to do is confirm the post.
3) Top Ten Posters
This should be a section where the top ten persons with the highest points are displayed.
4) VIP Status
This would allow users to purchase VIP status, with VIP status they get featured above all other users at all times for the duration of their VIP status campaign. Payment is made via Paypal. They are also featured on a special VIP Members page.
1) Option to attach VIP status to members. The pricing for daily, weekly or monthly VIP status should be set in admin area, along with the option to review all those who upgraded to VIP status. When someone upgrades to VIP status, it should upgrade them automatically to VIP upon payment completion, and send an email notification to the user that their status has been upgraded, listing the time period for beginning and expiration. Admin also sets the pricing, and can turn *off* VIP registrations if there are too many going at the same time. I can set the limit of VIP registrations, and the rest would be in a "Queue".
2) Option to "ban" friend ids who do anything that we deem not appropriate. If that id is entered it would automatically give a "you have been banned notice".
3) A system to block "cheaters" from manipulating the system to become a top poster. A way to stop "bot" submissions or scripts trying to do auto-adding. I would like an "imagecaptcha" code needed for when adding your friend id to the system, this random captcha should stop bot submissions.
4) Must be easy to change the template layout/design. I can provide a nice design that can work around the script, as I want the site to be visually appealing.
Examples of similar sites already in operation for your review, please see below:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
It's not too complicated of a project. Keep bids low, and do a good job, and you'll get all my other PHP related projects.
P.S: This should be easy to install, as I will be running more than one version of the site under various domain names.