You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need an OScommerce expert to fix/change an existing modification to a CRE Loaded site that allows customers to submit text for inscriptions or embroidery.
I basically need two modifications to existing code:
1. Fix the existing code to work with products that have attributes. The code works fine for products without attributes. However, I recently discovered that if a product has one or more selectable attributes (color, size, etc.), the customer- supplied text is not being passed along.
2. Move the location of where the customer enters text for the existing text boxes to the product page. In that way, it is more intuitive for the customer as to where to enter the text. Currently, the customer enters the text in fields on the checkout_payment.php page after selecting a payment option.
The code is already there. The orders_products table already has three fields for the text. However, for some reason, the text is not being passed along for products with attributes.
The changes should not interfere with the current desired functionality of the code.
· Maintain the current administration capability. Currently I can:
* Activate the text boxes from the admin/categories.php page. In that way, I can select which products will display text boxes.
* Specify the number of text boxes that are to appear - one, two or three.
* Define/limit the number of characters permitted in each text box.
* Include a heading/description line for each box.
· Maintain the current reporting of the text message. Currently, the text appears:
* On the checkout_confirmation.php page.
* In the order acknowledgement email.
* With product info on the admin/orders.php page.
You will be working on a test site and will have to instruct me was to which files have been modified so that I can copy them over to the operational site. Payment only after work has been verified.
Please ask if you have any questions.
IMPORTANT: Only those with a proven track record and verifiable experience will be considered.