Website in question:- www.onlyfantasy.com (adult content!)
1) See this file http://www.onlyfantasy.com/spare/Stock%20List.csv
It is a CSV file from the current supplier to the site, this project is in essence to sort the site out such that what is on my site exsactly matches that of what my supplier can offer.
2) Have a look at the layout of the site presently paying particular attention to the images displayed in the category listing, the product listing and also when the user clicks Enlarge. Notice that they're all the Same Size. This is incorrect and as you'll see in the attached CSV file the correct links to the images are included
3) I need someone to effectively wipe the site clear of all products, then change the site such as adding contributions like "meta tags contribution" and other such contributions. Then when these are installed and tested. Using the CSV file (which is from my current supplier)...
4) The candidate must upload this CSV file such that Oscommerce recognises every field and acts upon it correctly, i.e. importing the prices correctly the descriptions (if possible both the long and short description such that in the product listing a "more info" hyperlink can be displayed to the user and when they click on it the "detailed information" contained in the CSV is displayed.
5) The candidates main job is to ensure that the products are populated correctly with the correct price, image and category. Now
The categories in the CSV file come in the format "Main Category >> Subcategory" Products here Hence the lucky candidate needs to ensure that oscommerce interprits these categories correctly and creates the right category structure as per the CSV file.
The images must be uploaded correctly such that the site displays the something_s.jpg image in the category listing the something_m.jpg in the product listing and the something_l.jpg image when the user clicks "Enlarged Image" currently as you will see this is not working as it should. I will give future work to the candidate and probably will expect them later to be paid to develop a cleanly built in house system to automate the whole process in the future i.e. adding new items.
The candidate will have approximately 1 month to have all the work completed or to a level where I am able to take over and continue the work myself. There are many contributions on the internet to help with this project.
The projects budget is small because the work needing to be done is very little. Wipe the Mysql database change the CSV file and upload, the problem is i have other sites to be working on and i am also not 100% confident yet with oscommerce.
I believe that a sensible price for this entire project could be around $100 maybe $150 at a push.