You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need the following reputation management tool installed and configured on our server.
Here are the installation instructions, please review and if you are capable of doing this then bid.
Standalone Installation on Linux system.
1. Remove or disable any prior installations of Apache, MySQL and PHP you may have on the server. At the least, you should make sure that nothing is running on ports 80 and 3306 and there is no pre-existing folder /opt/lampp
2. Download the standalone installation tar (about 55MB) and extract it with the following command:
tar xzvf buzzmonitor-xampp-full.tar.gz -C /opt
This will install standalone package under /opt/lampp. Do not try to change the destination, it won't work. You may need to run the command with root privileges.
3. Issue the following command, as root user, to start Apache and MySQL:
When the program starts up, if you get messages of the kind:
XAMPP: Another web server daemon is already running. or
XAMPP: Another MySQL daemon is already running.
it means you already have another installations of Apache or MySQL running. Please, shut them down and try again.
4. Open your browser and go to http://hostname/ where hostname is the domain or IP of the server you installed buzzmonitor on. If you are installing on a local server, you can use "localhost". Buzzmonitor login screen will come up and you will be able to login with the credentials: user: admin, pass: test
* Set up scheduled jobs to make sure periodic tasks are properly run. On a Linux system, this means setting up a cron job like the following:
0,15,30,45 * * * * /usr/bin/wget -q -O /dev/null http://example.com/cron.php
where example.com is your domain, of course. In this case, cron will run every 15 minutes, which is a reasonably good interval for a BuzzMonitor installation.
* To further configure the server, you can modify the Apache host configuration file located in /opt/lampp/etc/extra/httpd-vhosts.conf.
* PHP, MySQL and Apache configuration files are located in /opt/lampp/etc
Payment will be made ONLY if you complete the installation in its entirety.