This is a 2 phase project with a total budget of $275.00 US. Phase I is to modify a wedding dress site, WeddingDressMarket.com and test it for 30 days. Phase II is to propagate the script on 3 other similar sites, eCarTrader.com, TradePlanes.com and a new site VendingClassifiedAds.com.
Home Page (The home page script is to be done first):
1. Currently garments are sorted by [Garment] [Size] and [Price]. Modify this to filter: [Designer] get the variables from the mysql database. [Size] Drop Down Menu of Size 0 to Size 24 and [Price]. Allow 1, 2 or 3 criteria to be used. Maintain a professional look. Also allow [New Listings] by button. That button will sort by the most recent listing of the category on top, This is the current default of this page: http://www.weddingdressmarket.com/designers.php
2. The filter engine at the top of column 2 of the search.php and designers.php should look like this: http://www.weddingdressmarket.com/images/WDM-Dec-2009/search-bar-2b.jpg. Also, correct sequence of 2nd and additional pages on randomized listings (search.php) page.
3. Add a search bar as shown in the graphic above in the header page, so it will display in each page. Search results should produce a string of all listing that meet the criteria and display summary listings in the search.php page.
4. Add 10 additional fields near the product description area. They are to be Condition, Bride’s Height, Heel Height, Shipping Cost, Payment Terms, plus 5 blank fields I can define later. These will change in Phase II sites. These fields will affect the database as well. They must be searchable in the “Search …” bar in Item 2 above.
See 2 screenshots and 1 pdf file located at attachments at http://www.weddingdressmarket.com/images/WDM-Dec-2009/.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT - pdf Page 1
1. The purpose of this diagram is to show that the system is to be fully integrated. No administrative action should be needed to register, post, pay, or cancel
2. Currently there are 2 account statuses, Pending and Active. Add “Dormant” and “Cancelled.”
BUYER REQUESTS - pdf Page 2
1. This site has a fair amount of form spam. The emails populate this page http://www.weddingdressmarket.com/images/WDM-Dec-2009/WDM%20Backend%20Screenshot.jpg but the action icons are not functional. This project is to make them work per the BUYER REQUESTS diagram. Spam will be halted. Email to active accounts will be sent, once the administrator approves them. Email to Dormant accounts will be held and the seller will be prompted to make the account current by paying. Once paid and the seller’s account is active, the email will flow to the seller. If the account goes dormant again, emails will be held again, until paid.
3. Emails between buyers and sellers from the http://www.weddingdressmarket.com/email.php?AgentID=xxxx&ListingID=zzzzposts form must be held until 2 things happen. Administrator is to approve by clicking the envelope icon, and seller’s account must be “Active” by being in the 45 day free trial period, or paid through 1ShoppingCart. Upon payment is made, emails should be sent automatically.
Activate legend and make it function like this:
envelope= send once status is “Active”
trashcan=do not send
pencil=send payment letter to seller (this should be done automatically), but provide a manual resend here.
lock=send pre-written anti-spam email to writer (buyer)
After action, show action codes instead of action icons:
“S”=sent email from buyer (where envelope is)
“Z”= sent anti-spam email (where pencil icon is)
SELLER CANCELS / DELETES OFFERS – pdf Page 3
Other Phase I Items:
1. Change Administrator’s backend to keep administrator logged-in as long as there is activity in 24 hours. Enable backend menu to function properly in FireFox v3.5.6, also. Currently the menu only displays correctly in Internet Explorer.
2. Clean-up export function at backend. Allow administrative option to pay for listing, or grant free listings.
3. Images are optimized as they are uploaded. Very large images are converted to 480px wide images when they are uploaded. Apparently the same optimizer is not in place when images are added to a listing during an upgrade of the listing. Make the images optimizing script work on the manage.php page as well as the PostOffer.php page.
1. After the wedding site is successfully tested, propagate the entire site format on the other three sites, eCarTrader.com, VendingClassifiedAds.com and TradePlanes.com. You must preserve all the listings on the existing sites and their databases. This change will include the launch of a WordPress.org blog into the 3 Phase II sites, just like WDM.
2. The last item is to change the terminology from cars to the appropriate sector. The script was originally used as a car classified site. Data fields should be changed to the appropriate terms, from “cars” to “dresses”, “planes” and “vending” for better SEO.
1. My project descriptions are long and very detailed ….to make your job easier to perform quickly once awarded.
2. I will provide any graphics needed for the modifications.
3. I will provide and insert scripts for 1ShoppingCart, Google Optimizer and Google Analytics.
4. I am currently using PayPal and Awebber. Your role is to install the appropriate autoresponder and cart details that I will provide to make the site flow. You will also need to load or format the appropriate scripts to accept Authorize.net processing. This is presented as being very easy in 1ShoppingCart, but I have not tried it.
5. Provide a short narrative stating how each change is made, for future reference and changes.
6. These 4 sites are working site. Changes must be made offline or very quickly to avoid disruption to the existing traffic.
7. Provider agrees to make any adjustments necessary to fix bugs within 30 days of completion.
8. Payment Schedule of Values: 40% to be paid at completion of Phase I, 30% at the completion of Phase II, 30% to be paid after a 30 day tet period of the Phase II sites.
9. The budget is $275.00 US.
10. 12. Phase I must be completed in 7 Calendar days after award.
11. I reserve the right to award the project before the bid time is finished.
12. Preference will be given to experienced developers with good ratings on this site. Provider should have extensive mysql and php experience in similar classified sites and sites using 1ShoppingCart.com.