You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
NOTE: only developers with proven experience with the amazon API will be considered.
We are looking for someone who had can create a script like: http://goo.gl/Vtru8 (BUT A SIMPLE VERSION OF IT)
FEATURES THAT ARE NEEDED:
1. User create a category name and add some keywords to this category.
2. Now the user can select the price range of the products (min/max prices), product limit, search browse node or term, select if they like to search products with keywords in the description too, keywords that may not be searched, only search for a merchant ID).
3. Based on the keywords the category will be automaticly filled with Amazon products.
4. On the frontend of the script buyers can see the product, image, description, price, etc. (all amazon details, incl. the comments if they are available).
5. Buyers can now add products to their shopping cart and after clicking the checkout button they will redirect to Amazon (Also a checkbox for the admin is required to remove the add to shopping cart button but after clicking the product the buyer will be redirected to Amazon directly).
1. Urls must be SEO optimized (name of the product)
2. Automaticly import the Amazon XML to our site and update the site if new products are available.
NOTE: This process must be with crons and must be very quick. The site must be loading very fast.
1. The imported products must have a good style with Divs and CSS.
2. I have already a some templates with the styling I need. You have to create the XML so it will integrate with the theme
We would work with the developer in order to connect our front-end implementation to the delivered database synchronization project.
* Source should be build in modular scripts.
* I want to have contact with one person, only the scripter. All my communications should be only with this person. Don't bid on this project if you are just looking for projects as an account manager.