I want you to build a web app that can convert Articles (text) into a video. It should have the following features:
Article to video
- Enter text/article.
- Every paragraph will be a slide.
- Select font/fontcolor/size etc.
- Back color of text (optinal for the user)
- Insert image into a slide
- Select video resolution
- Copy and paste the format of a slide
- Text-to-speech (Windows voices)
- Insert background music.
- A slider to manage the volume between Text-to-speech and background music.
- Select background image
I also need these features:
convert 1 video into multiple (5/10/20/100 or so) videos. Nothing in the videos change, only the file size with a couple of KB so that Youtube thinks they are all different.
The user can upload 1 or multiple videos with keywords to Youtube and something like 9 other video sharing sites. They only have to fill in their usernames and passwords of those sites once, and then just insert video(s) + keywords and the video(s) will be upload to those sites.
The UI has to look professionally and it must be easy to use.
Watch the video on www.articlevideorobot.com to get an idea of how it works. If I like your application, I can show you exactly how I want
the webapp to work.
Please only apply if you match the following requirements:
- You can work on it fulltime (around 8 hours a day)
- You are online at Skype on the hours you work.
- You can communicate through email and skype in decent English.
- You have experience with creating video software.
- You must be able to give support after the software is finished.
- You must be able to create a good looking and easy to use UI.
- You have a good quality internet connection.
- You must report your progress a couple of times a week.
- The software must be created in Adobe Air (preferably).
Also, please answer these questions:
1. What is your time zone?
2. How much time do you need for this job?
3. Are you able to give support after the web app has been finished?
4. Are you able to create more features after the web app has been finished? (you will get paid for that)
If you match these requirements and can answer these questions properly, then we might get to work with each other.