The mission in mind is to build a site, which is similar to another website (twtad.com). Essentially, I would like to build a site in which user’s login into my site to use their twitter account, through the Twitter API, to post affiliate-marketing links. Only accounts with 25 followers or more can participate. This information will be drawn through a script. Through the usage of PHP script redirection and MySql databases, I would keep statistics for each member to be used in a PayPal payout scheme.
My Vision *Please note: I am not a master of PHP/MySql/etc.*
I envision a backend system that comprises of three MySql databases.
(1) User Database – the user database stores the following:
- Full Name
- PayPal account info
- Twitter Account Name
- Twitter Account PW
- Referrals (count of referrals)
- Successful CTC (click through count)
- Payout (based on the payout algorithm)
(2) Affiliate – the database when an advertiser signs up, their information is stored here:
- Affiliate PPC (price per click)
- Affiliate Marketing Message
(3) Referral Database – stores referral information, not sure if necessary
- Referby (the original user who referred)
- ReferUsername (the new user)
- Referral Payout
The front end will be completely PHP based:
(1) Index Page – index.php
(2) Signup For Users – register.php (with email verification)
(3) Signup For Advertisers – registera.php (with email verification and payment verification)
(4) Ads –ads.php (please see attached doc)
(5) Referals -- referrals.php (unique referral code generated per user)
(6) Edit – edit.php (user can edit email – with verification, change pw, edit paypal email)
(7) Stats – stats.php (displays total posts for the day, yesterday, successful clicks, and payout)
(8) Twiter-Profiles – twitter-profiles.php (user can add additional twitter accounts)
(9) Withdraw – withdraw.php (user can request a withdraw when account hits $20)
(10) FAQ – a basic FAQ, no scripting
(11) Logout – logout.php (secure logout)
(12) Twitter – twitter.php (used to access the Twitter API and post the marketing information)
The Service Provider
I am looking for a web designer/programmer that has a mastery of PHP and MySql. While I do not expect you to be available 24/7, I will be requesting daily updates and expect you to meet project timelines. The PHP scripts need to be very well commented and the system needs to be designed with growth in mind.
I am a workaholic that always has access to email, ICQ, yahoo, skype, phone, etc. I am always available to provide direction and make sure things progress as planned. I won’t waste your time. I will be prompt with payment and will rate your services accordingly.
Please bid respectively and good luck to the winners. I ask that you be honest about your abilities.